MOTIVATE MYSELF .

AsSalam !


Officially , announcing , me ,
MAWADDAH MOHAMMAD has been purposed by Mr . SPM .
And , I promised to love him very much until he gave me 11 A plus plus plus plus .
Then , I'll considered to marry him or not . Cewwah !
Sorilah kalau banyak salah grammar .
Saya masih belajar dan akan terus belajar sehingga mati menjemput saya.
Anyway , I ' m LAZY enough to STUDY .
Malas gile, tuisyen ponteng .
Saya tak tahulahh nak buat caner .
I want to beat Natasha at the first exam of 2013 .
But , ahhhhh , LAZY to STUDY .
Mama , please help me !
Forgot , she is enjoying her vacation .
And I'm all alone , sitting infront of the lappy ,
tweeting , posting and wasting my time .
Astaghfirullah , holidays are in the end .
And , I'm still not prepared to be the victims of SPM .

Nasihat saya kepada para sahabat ,
jangan tiru perangai saya .
Jadi rajin , ye !
Motivasikan diri anda .
And now , I remind myself too.

Mawaddah,
nothing impossible if Allah wills.
KUNFAYAKUN .
sebodoh mane awak ,
kalau awak minta dengan ikhlas ,
berdoa dan berharap ,
berusaha dengan bersungguh - sungguh .
Dia akan perkenankan doa awak .

Jom berubah !
Jadi hamba cemerlang dunia dan akhirat ! =)


No comments